Monday 14 July 2008

The Stranger Sex

There is a blog I recently come across wh- I'll start again.

There's a blog I have recently read written by this woman who suffers from a nasty case of excessive masturbating. You can't help but sympathise with the poor duck as she relates that her entire life seems to be taken up with copious amounts of finger thrashing. If there was a mountain, you can rest assured that she'll be coming round it when she comes. The poor damn creature is insatiable, her arms are no doubt rattling away like a pair of pneumatic drills and you'd think that she would never be able to leave the house. However, she doesn't stop at the living room. Mrs Palmer is probably filling up her waking hours chugging away at herself down at the supermarket, the cinema, the bakers, she's getting other people to do it for her.

Anyway, I'm getting away from the point - I advise you to read her blog - Although she doesn't need me advertising her as she's got a book deal under her belt. Imagine that - getting paid to write about your wanking.

Now, I like to think of myself as a man of the world, and indeed, many other people do as well, but when I was a foolish young idiot I always assumed that sex was something that men did to women. For females to engage in the same handling activity as men was unheard of. It seems today that it still is.

I am certain that GWAOTM is only one of a rare breed of women what wank.

Most of the ones I talk to when they're pissed enough to admit it insist they tried it once in their early years but didn't like it, preferring 'the real thing' or something. I suppose that the selling point of her blog is that she is a rare breed -something unusual. I have met women who masturbate, (although not while they were doing it, I must add) but they say it only happens occasionally. In Zoe's case, she's never off the case.

Geoff's Blog: Keeping it up on a well, in Zoe's case, a constant basis

Geoff Prickett (It's pronounced Prickett)
X

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

How ironic that a wanker should post about wanking. Women do wank only occasionally but many don't like doing it. I have read the blog you are refrring to and well, I'm afraid she's just a rarity as you say. But in general, my friends and I do not practise this activity.

BPP said...

This isn't about wanking.

I note you're a scriptwriter, George. You can have this one for nothing, old son:

A woman with great big tits makes friends with a talking dog (Don Johnson). She gets her tits out, and the dog drags his anus across the floor in that way they do. Then they're kidnapped, all hell breaks loose, the woman has to get her tits out again, something else happens, then they're rescued. Back home the woman gets her tits out for the final time, and the dog does a celebratory scoot across the carpet, rubbing his anus. The end.

Any good to you?

Geoff Prickett said...

Oh God, I can't trawl through her self abusing muck to give you a list of her wank posts. They're there somewhere and highly graphically discribed and disgusting they were, too. I could barely tear myself away from the horror. In fact, I had to return to her blog two or three times just to see if i was still horrified by it. And I was.

Anonymous said...

I only visited this site because I heard there was a “masturbation themed join the dots picture”, not impressed but I will visit again if you block Mr Perry's IP address from commenting.

Geoff Prickett said...

Are we calling each other "Mr" now? Very civilised. Incidentally, do you get comments about your name from the Doctor's receptionist when you make an appointment. Are you one of the Edgware Wankslippers?